These No-Bake Coconut Truffle Delights are quite simply delicious beyond words.
- 3 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 3/8 cup (6 Tablespoons) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener (Subbing 4 scoops stevia extract would work as well. Or you could even try 1/2 sweetener and 1/2 stevia.)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
– coconut shreds
– melted chocolate chips
1. Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Combine until the mixture is blended and sticks together (on low to medium setting.
3. Remove the mixture from the blender and form into the desired shape.
4. Decorate with shredded coconut or melted chocolate as desired.
5. Leave to firm up on a plate. They will firm up at room temperature but you can store them in the fridge if you want as well. Some people think they taste better cold.