These pumpkin cheesecake truffles are no-bake. They are so easy and taste amazing. Bring them to a party and you’ll be a hero forever! This recipe serves 30-34.
All the Best Fall Flavors in One Perfect Bite! Pumpkin and Cream Cheese combine with White Chocolate, Graham Crackers, and Gingersnaps for the Ultimate Fall dessert.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 2½ cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of fine sea salt
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar and beat until creamy.
- Melt the ½ cup of the white chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat or in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Stir often to keep the chocolate from burning.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the gingersnap cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
- Beat until everything is combined.
- Cover and chill until just solid enough to roll into balls, about 2 hours.
- Shape mixture into balls (about 1 teaspoon per ball) by rolling a spoonful in the palm of your hand.
- Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until firm again.
- Melt remaining 2 cups white chocolate in a small, deep bowl. (Its depth makes it easier for dipping the truffles).
- Dip the pumpkin balls into the chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Garnish with reserved gingersnap/graham crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy! These can also be frozen for longer storage.
Source: Cakes Cottage